- "Personal Data" is any data that identifies You. The Personal Data which You supply to Us You agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and You agree to notify Us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with Your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to abersochbedandbreakfast.co.uk not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which We link.
- Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by abersochbedandbreakfast.co.uk for the purposes of providing the abersochbedandbreakfast.co.uk services to You and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing abersochbedandbreakfast.co.uk services to You. The use of information will remain under the control of Wern Fawr Manor Farm at all times.
- We only send email and text messages to You about new products and services which We consider may be of interest to You only if You have given Us permission to do so. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please drop us a line or email us with this request and we will act on this information immediately.
- We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions You enter into with Us or others through abersochbedandbreakfast.co.ukk such as an online information provider. We may use Personal Data to let You know about products and services that may be of particular interest to You.
- If You have any questions
about the handling or protection of Your Personal Data please contact Wern
Fawr Manor Farm by writing to:
Alan and Helen Harper-Smith, Wern Fawr Manor Farm, Lon Pin, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd LL53 7PH.
- Cookies - A cookie is a
small, unique text file that is saved on your hard disk by a website. The
cookie is used by the website to identify your computer whenever you visit